12 Oct Why is Singapore Airlines the Best in the World?
Sometimes flying can become a degrading experience for you as airline carriers are facing bad reviews these days. But some airlines still try to harken back to the golden day’s aviation that was used to enjoy with outstanding service, state-of-the-art lavish cabins, and even meals that would certainly excite you. Singapore Airlines has been one such airline constantly providing awesome services to the passengers.
Take a look at the things you can expect on a Singapore Airlines flight:
- Singapore Airlines is best known for the amazingly beautiful suites designed by world-famous French luxury yacht designer Jean-Jacques Coste. But you can only find these suits on A380s.
- The private suites (with sliding doors and blinds) have comfy seats along with separate beds if one wants to stretch out.
- Full (shared) bathrooms with amazing design.
- You can even find Ferragamo toiletries, Givenchy pillows, blankets, and even pajamas.
- There is also an option to combine two suits to make a large bed and double room.
- First Class features giant beds to stretch out.
- Delicious meals such as Lobster Thermidor will make you say just waw!
- Business Class is also nice. Fully-flat, large beds with linen and pillows, make every passenger crazy.
- If you are lucky enough, someone will tuck you in at night. Yes, a homely comfort for sure!
- The 18-inch HD TVs have thousands of movies, TV series, music and even games. Noise-cancelling headphones would give you the best experience. Some flights even offer internet and text messaging services.
- Economy class is also decent, and the 19.5 inch-wide seats have comfortable calf and footrests.
- Is your electronic device running out of charge? At the very back of the plane, there are two USB ports and a power supply happy to serve you.
- Yes, the TVs may be a bit smaller (13.3-inch HD touchscreen monitor) but will give the passengers the same amount of entertainment like in First Class.
- You won’t find lobsters, but the Asian-inspired delicious dishes in Economy class are more than enough to satisfy you.
At the Top For 22 Years:
For the last 22 years, this aviation company has literally stolen the show winning ‘the best international airline in world’ awards. The airline was ranked top as per the categories like cabin comfort, food, service, customer service and last but not the least value. Singapore arguably has the best airport in the world too. This carrier is the only company to sit tight at the No. 1 spot in every ‘World’s Best’ category from the very beginning of this particular competition. And it’s quite easy to see why it’s the best.
When speaking about service, Singapore Airlines is no doubt unmatched, curtsey this airline’s efficient flight attendants best known as Singapore Girls & Guys. They’re relaxed even under extreme pressure.
There is more to it. Yes, so much to expect in the future. The recent updates Singapore Airline has installed will offer the business class passengers both a cradling and a lounging option. It’s also one of the first to fly the world’s biggest passenger carriers, which have onboard showers and even a lounge.